Back due to popular demand the 5K is a quick 3.1 miles beginning at Rail Road Park just a few minutes after the Full and Half Marathons take off.
All 5K participants need to pick up race materials and T-Shirts at the Expo on April 18th.
Start time 7:15 AM
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 18th at the BJCC Forum Building.
- Water& Sports Drink along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line (the first 200 finishers)
- An adult beverage, kid’s zone, and more at our official BHM26.2 after party.
5K race participants DO NOT receive a meal ticket however you will be able to purchase meals from Jim N Nick’s Community BBQ at the BHM26.2 official after party
Check our FAQs page for more information.