Back due to popular demand the 5K is a quick 3.1 miles beginning at Rail Road Park just a few minutes after the Full and Half Marathons take off.
All 5K participants need to pick up race materials and T-Shirts at the Expo on April 18th.
Start time 7:15 AM
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 18th at the BJCC Forum Building.
- Water& Sports Drink along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line (the first 200 finishers)
- An adult beverage, kid’s zone, and more at our official BHM26.2 after party.
5K race participants DO NOT receive a meal ticket however you will be able to purchase meals from Jim N Nick’s Community BBQ at the BHM26.2 official after party
Awards will be given for the top 3 male and female finishers of the 5K. Awards are presented at the BHM26.2 after party at 11 a.m.. Age group winners will be recognized on our website as soon as results are in.
Check our FAQs page for more information.