Relay teams will run the full course divided into 5 legs (distances will be 3.1, 5, 5, 5,8.1) There is a six-hour time limit for the Team Relay. Leg 1 begins at 7am.
Packet Pickup – Only one representative for each team needs to attend the Expo and pick up the team’s packet. Each team will receive one chipped bib on a belt to pass between relay runners and each individual runner will receive a bib to keep.
Bus transportation for relay stations will be provided by BHM 26.2.
- 5 Race numbers, official timing devices, T-shirts and swag bags to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 18th at the BJCC Forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medals at each relay check point
- A meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q and an adult beverage per team member, kid’s zone, and more at our official BHM26.2 after party.
Check our FAQs page for more information.