Relay teams will run the full course divided into 5 legs (distances TBD) There is a six-hour time limit for the Team Relay. Leg 1 begins at 7am.
Packet Pickup – Only one representative for each team needs to attend the Expo and pick up the team’s packet. Each team will receive one chipped bib on a belt to pass between relay runners and each individual runner will receive a bib to keep.
Bus transportation for relay stations will be provided by BHM 26.2.
- 5 Race numbers, official timing devices, T-shirts and swag bags to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, October 3rd at the BJCC Forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medals at each relay check point
- A meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q and an adult beverage per team member, kid’s zone, and more at our official BHM26.2 after party.
Awards will be given for the top 3 marathon relay team. The team can be all male, all female or co-ed. Awards are presented at the BHM26.2 after party at 11 a.m.. All results from the race will be posted on our website as soon as they become available.
Check our FAQs page for more information.