The half marathon begins at 7am and will take place entirely downtown where runners can see Birmingham’s history and growth first hand as they run by the Lyric Theater, The Pizitz Building and Rotary Trail.
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 18th at the BJCC forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line
- A meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q, an adult beverage, kid’s zone, and more at the official BHM26.2 after party.
Check our FAQs page for more information.