The half marathon begins at 7am downtown and takes you on a senic route of Birmingham and surrounding cities where runners can see the states history and growth first hand as they run by many iconic buildings and attractions.
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 18th at the BJCC forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line
- A meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q, an adult beverage, kid’s zone, and more at the official BHM26.2 after party.
Awards will be given for the top 3 male and female finishers of the Half Marathon. Awards are presented at the BHM26.2 after party at 11 a.m.. Age group winners will be recognized on our website as soon as results are in.
Check our FAQs page for more information.