The half marathon begins at 7am and will take place entirely downtown where runners can see Birmingham’s history and growth first hand as they run by the Lyric Theater, The Pizitz Building and Rotary Trail.
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 27th at the BJCC forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line
- Entry to After Party featuring a concert by the creators of the Black Jacket Symphony, a meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q, kid’s zone, and more.
Check our FAQs page for more information.
Half Marathon – Male
Half Marathon – Female