Our specialized Full Marathon course kicks off at Railroad Park and showcases Birmingham’s impressive growth and diverse cityscape taking runners on a tour through the traditions the Magic City is known for: Children’s of Alabama, Vulcan Park and Museum, The Birmingham Zoo, Avondale, Sloss Furnace, Alabama Theatre and winds back into Railroad Park!
The Full Marathon is a Boston qualifier. There is a 6-hour time limit for the Full Marathon.
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, April 13th at the Sheraton Birmingham Ballroom.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line
- Entry to After Party featuring a concert, a meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q, kid’s zone, and more
Check our FAQs page for more information.
Full Marathon – Male
Full Marathon – Female