Our specialized Full Marathon course kicks off at 7 am at Railroad Park and showcases Birmingham’s impressive growth and diverse cityscape taking runners on a tour through the traditions the Magic City is known for: Children’s of Alabama, Vulcan Park and Museum, The Birmingham Zoo, Avondale, Sloss Furnace and winds back into Railroad Park!
The Full Marathon is a Boston qualifier. There is a 6-hour time limit for the Full Marathon.
- Race number, official timing device, T-shirt and swag bag to be picked up at the Expo on Saturday, October 3rd at the BJCC Forum Building.
- Water, Sports Drink & Sports Gel along the course
- Refreshments and water at the start and finish lines
- Finisher’s medal when you cross the finish line
- A meal from Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q,an adult beverage, kid’s zone, and more at our official BHM26.2 after party.
Awards will be given for the top 3 male and female finishers of the Full Marathon. Awards are presented at the BHM26.2 after party at 11 a.m.. Age group winners will be recognized on our website as soon as results are in.
Check our FAQs page for more information.